Monday, June 1, 2015

My month in pictures: May 2015


This morning I came across Sally's month in pictures on instagram and I loved how she shared her little and big moments from May. A visual diary of sorts; just makes so much sense, doesn't it? Thank you Sally!

Taking it one step ahead I thought it would be nice to share the same here on the blog each month. I promise to try!

Looking back at May:

Row 1 :From left to right:

  • I have to begin with the Food Revolution Day which we celebrated this entire month. So many happy faces. 
  • So much energy. 
  • I made memories to last me a lifetime. Read the full post here.
  • Thank you everyone for supporting and being there. 
  • Towards the end of the month Radio Mirchi invited me to talk about my work. Thank you, it was a lot of fun.

Row 2 :From left to right:

  • This month Sara and I played with food. We played with salt and food colour.
  • We played with lentils.
  • We also played with vegetables.
  • And we played with spices. We promise to share our little creations with you here pretty soon.
  • We also made some triple chocolate chip cookies!

Row 3 :From left to right:

  • I had zillions of cups of coffee to help me stay awake this crazy month.
  • We tried the burgers at Moylos and loved it. 
  • I was invited to the Seven Sands and loved the interiors as much as the food.
  • Instagram shared my work with all of their followers and I am still pinching myself.
  • I had the pleasure of meeting Dianne Jacob once again. Thank you for your advice, Dianne.

Row 4 :From left to right:

  • Sara made a menu for her fairies. 
  • We learnt about the edibles parts of plants.
  • I came across some of my old artwork (we are talking 15 years!) and pledged to get back to sketching.
  • Sara made us super proud at her violin concert.
  • I decided to go back to some of favourite food memoirs; revisiting The Settler's Cookbook by Yasmin AliBhai Brown.

Row 5 :From left to right:

  • Sometimes I share with Sara some of the images I really like on Instagram. symmetrybreakfast and wkass are her favorite. She made us her version of symmetry breakfast and it made me grin.
  • Summer Vacations are almost a month away but that isn't stopping her from making presents for her grandparents. She painted this for them.
  • She has been bookmarking recipes from her Pink Princess Cookbook.
  • She made me this and left it on my bedside table. 
  • The Monster Diner is making her laugh these days.
Goodbye May. Hello June.

Want to see more of May? Come and say hi to me on instagram.

Images: If you like any of the pictures on the blog and would like to use those please write to me. I put in hours of work behind each post and would love to share it with you but it would hurt me if  use those without my permission.Just ask! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...